Terms of Service
Any breach of these terms will result in account suspension and termination of all services without refund. Cloud Sixteen reserves the right to update its Terms of Service at any time.
If you do not like these terms or don't want to be bound, you don't have to use our services and/or products.
- You will not provide any false personal information on Cloud Sixteen, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not attempt to circumvent any integrated digital rights management (DRM) systems.
- You will not share your serial key(s) with any other person.
- You will not redistribute your Cloud Sixteen product(s) to other person(s) or communities.
- You will not use your Cloud Sixteen product(s) or services for any purpose that violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- You will not attempt to remove or edit credits within your Cloud Sixteen product(s).
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Terms of Service.
- You agree to always follow the latest terms shown at this page. They may be updated at any time.
- You are okay for Cloud Sixteen to globally ban players that are involved in hacking attempts on Clockwork communities.
- You are okay for Clockwork to autoupdate itself and any child components.
- Cloud Sixteen do not offer refunds for our services after a period of 3 days. If you file a PayPal chargeback, instead of requesting a formal refund within the 3 day period,
you will face a permanent ban from all Cloud Sixteen services including all running Clockwork servers.